$119.96 $104.96Visit product page →DETAILS:• 100% Extra Virgin Raw Organic Coconut Oil
• Unbleached, Unrefined, Raw, Non-GMO
• No Chemicals, Fillers, or Preservatives
• Cold Pressed within Hours of Being Hand Harvested
• From Pure, Unblemished Organic Thailand Coconuts, Gluten Free
• 500ml (16.9 fl oz) Glass Jar• 4 Jar Pack - Stock Up and SAVE $15.00 With FREE SHIPPING
TRY A TABLESPOON:
- Coconut Oil for Hair – Use it as a hair mask, hot oil treatment, or in homemade hair products.
- To Moisturize and Nourish Skin – Its natural antioxidant properties make coconut oil a great moisturizer for the skin to aide in preventing wrinkles and skin irritation.
- Digestive Help– Coconut oil’s concentration of beneficial fat and anti-inflammatory properties are helpful for digestion. Its antimicrobial properties can help fight irritation and infection in the gut from Candida (yeast build up).
- Great Source of Healthy Fats– Over 50% of the fat in coconut oil is lauric acid and is the richest source of lauric acid after breastmilk.
- Mental Boost– Studies have shown the healthy fats in coconut oil may contribute to focus and mental performance.
- Hormone Support– Getting the wrong kinds of fats can create havoc on hormones but coconut oil contains specific fats that support the body’s natural hormone production.
- Immune Support – The lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid in coconut oil have antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties that make it beneficial for immune support.
- Great fat for cooking: Coconut oil is a stable oil that doesn’t break down easily at high temperatures like other oils. It doesn’t go rancid easily and has amazing nutritional properties. It is great for cooking eggs, stir fries, grain free baked goods and many of your favorite foods.
In The Kitchen• Equal substitute for butter and other oils
• Energy burst in your favorite coffee, tea and smoothies
• Flavorful in dressings and sauces
In Your Beauty Routine
• Make-up remover
• Nourishing shave cream
• Soothing diaper salve
• Oil Pulling
In The Home
• Wood and leather conditioner
• Pot and pan seasoner
• Pet care
• Buff scratches
• Cleaning metal
100+ Ways To Use This SuperfoodINGREDIENTS• 100% Cold Pressed, Organic Coconut Oil10% of your order is donated to support Convoy Of Hope and their mission to help and minister to people in need around the world!CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS"Ever since my hysterectomy, I have been plagued by hormonal acne. Jawline, cheeks, yuck! Nothing worked, nothing helped. I tried everything, but even the expensive medicines dried out my skin, making my wrinkles worse and didn't help the acne. I started using coco calla to take off my make up and I noticed that it calmed my skin!!! I'm having fewer break outs and it moisturizers my skin! I love it!!!" Holly Huggins Wall
"THE BEST coconut oil I have ever used! So creamy, tastes amazing and I love how it has a bit milder smell then all others." Kim L MacNaughton